Google Search

Google

Monday, June 4, 2007

Common character seen from our tooth form

When its big tooth form and seldom, its interpreted [of] crowded, [do] not like to be arranged, like to argue.

When its long and big tooth form, its interpreted like heartburning, in ill part see excess of others.

When its big tooth form and flatten, my high minded me interpreted, have initiative, [do] not easy to hopelessly.

When its tooth form seldom and flatten, my irresolute me interpreted, easy to affect, like to be praised.

When its tooth form [of] exit , its interpreted [of] arrogance, egoist, [do] not think of feeling of others, romantic, like joke.

When its tooth form [of] into, my unconvinced me interpreted [of] x'self, coward, appealed easy.

When its tooth form all uppermost forwards, my clever me interpreted find favor in eyes people, like to appeal to like to be praised.

No comments: